We help clients evaluate potential new markets and make investment decisions based on actionable insights.
Whether it’s a new geography for international expansion, or a new discrete market segment, our approach combines both data-driven, quantitative research with direct, qualitative market stakeholder engagement.
A market assessment project typically includes:
- Capturing an understand of your current markets and business model
- Agreeing key questions that you need to answer
- Desk research and data analysis, including market size, competitors, etc
- Stakeholder and perception interviews, covering end-clients, partners, etc
- Assessment report with our recommendations
International market assessments are delivered through our network of regional partners, ensuring that subtle market specifics are identified through local market knowledge.
We always focus on delivering actionable, commercial insights that can be immediately implemented by your teams, or through a managed business development programme.
Click here to see example of market insight and assessments we have delivered for clients.